Good Afternoon All,
I am getting a PTA Check Engine error. It started when I turned on the trim assist after getting out on the water. Any ideas what this could be? I tried the reset like I saw in another post, but the error did not go away.
Thanks in advance for any help!!
Chris
PTA Check Engine Error on Cobalts CS3
-
ProsperCobalt
- Ensign

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:36 pm
- Location: Gun Barrell City, TX
- Contact:
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: PTA Check Engine Error on Cobalts CS3
.
So glad you found us Chris.
Hopefully someone here can offer some advice regarding your challenge.
Any pics?
And welcome aboard mate.
So glad you found us Chris.
Hopefully someone here can offer some advice regarding your challenge.
Any pics?
And welcome aboard mate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 45 guests