PTA Check Engine Error on Cobalts CS3

Post Reply
ProsperCobalt
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:36 pm
Location: Gun Barrell City, TX
Contact:

PTA Check Engine Error on Cobalts CS3

Post by ProsperCobalt »

Good Afternoon All,

I am getting a PTA Check Engine error. It started when I turned on the trim assist after getting out on the water. Any ideas what this could be? I tried the reset like I saw in another post, but the error did not go away.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Chris
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: PTA Check Engine Error on Cobalts CS3

Post by AsLan7 »

.
So glad you found us Chris.

Hopefully someone here can offer some advice regarding your challenge.

Any pics?

And welcome aboard mate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests