Thanks all for the welcome replies.
Yes AsLan7 ... I have an older E55AMG and a newer GL550.
I grew up going to Lake of the Ozarks mostly, but we did venture to Mark Twain, Table Rock, and the Missouri and Mississippi rivers. Now we primarily only go to LOTO.
My parents had an old Blue Finn (made by Bayliner if I recall correctly), then moved up to fourwinns. Through friends and family, I've driven (and docked) everything from trolling motor powered john boats, to twin engine 40' off shore power boats.
I got out of boats and into sports cars, motorcycles, and competition shooting for many years, but then came the kids and things slowed for a while

.
Now that my kids are older (10 & 12 girls), we've gotten back into the water.
For the past several years, we've been renting different boats (mostly pontoons as we played the role of "party barge" with the large group of friends / neighbors that we hang with. One of our neighbors has a 26' PowerQuest that we'd tube & ski behind, and we kept gravitating back towards open bows (not a fan of pontoons on LOTO).
I've been looking at boats for the past few years and debated between a number of them. We were actually getting ready to put a deposit on a Formula 310, but after the last sea trial ... decided we wanted to look at Cobalt one more time (we were looking at an R30) before writing the check.
The dealer just happened to have a used 302 sitting next to the R30. We liked the layout of the 302 better, and it actually rode better (in our opinion) then either the R30 or the Formula 310.
So after looking for a while,I finally found this one with everything on it I wanted (minus the joystick) and pulled the trigger.
I've been lurking on this site (along with a few others) learning everything I can from everyone's post.
Looking forward to participating in the comradery that I've seen here thus far!