Where are you from?

User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by AsLan7 »

.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
User avatar
Cobalt262
Commander
Commander
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:53 am
Location: Lake Winnipesaukee, NH
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by Cobalt262 »

Moultonborough, New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2001 Cobalt 262 w/Arch (2017 - present)
1990 Cobalt 21BR (2008 - 2017)
Lake Winnipesaukee, NH
User avatar
ajcampen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 pm
Location: Columbus, Oh
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by ajcampen »

I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by AsLan7 »

.
I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!



.

Now you're talkin' my language AJc!👍🏻 :D


.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
User avatar
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2811
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:18 pm
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by liquid »

Big Block Power wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:50 pm
liquid wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:37 pm I live in Pittsford Ny. Boat mostly on Canandaigua.

https://goo.gl/maps/esw2yxazNLD2

My kids are the 7th generation using our Lake house that was built in 1850 I have a bunch of pics that i took last time I was there to show some f the history. Been meaning to post but I've been swamped with EOY stuff. Garbage can stuff as some will understand.
And this is where your google pin dropped for me on the map. Do you visit there often? Something your not telling us? :-)
HAHAHAHA!
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL

#FARCONCEO
User avatar
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:28 am
Location: near Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by Tuscany »

We have to make it happen!
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by Big Block Power »

Let's try to do something this spring we well have vacation time. I would love to see the falls too so I think I can talk the wife in a quick weekend trip.
We'll have to start a new thread for this.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2811
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:18 pm
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by liquid »

ajcampen wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
I want to get over for that.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL

#FARCONCEO
User avatar
ajcampen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 pm
Location: Columbus, Oh
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by ajcampen »

liquid wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 pm
ajcampen wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
I want to get over for that.
U r invited and get top bunk at T’s barn of no return bunk house
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
User avatar
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 5377
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by Ytmsn »

If you guys seriously plan a CC regatta we would fly in for that if its a weekend I'm not booked. Its a 18 hour drive if I pulled the boat and thats not going to happen.

But I'll be glad to bring enough sloppy joes, fritoes and red koolaid for everyone. Who's boat can I ride in? Ah never mind, I'll skip along in all of them. Spread the food, spread the love, right?

I think a regatta would be a lot more likely to happen than a slumber party.. Just tell me where the closest airport is and who's picking us up at the dock! Maybe Driller and Southern would be down for that too?



Southern? Hellooo? Where is that boy?
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by Big Block Power »

ajcampen wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm
liquid wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 pm
ajcampen wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
I want to get over for that.
U r invited and get top bunk at T’s barn of no return bunk house
Aj
I might try to get to Norris also. Someone I know had a 8 bedroom condo we might rent. My brother and sister and our family may go. It would prob be in July. Just in the thought process right now.
I still want to get to higgins lake by vans.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
ajcampen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 pm
Location: Columbus, Oh
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by ajcampen »

Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:52 am
ajcampen wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm
liquid wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 pm

I want to get over for that.
U r invited and get top bunk at T’s barn of no return bunk house
Aj
I might try to get to Norris also. Someone I know had a 8 bedroom condo we might rent. My brother and sister and our family may go. It would prob be in July. Just in the thought process right now.
I still want to get to higgins lake by vans.
What about aug 4-11? I’ll be staying there on cedar creek that week. Would be great to have u same week!
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by Big Block Power »

ajcampen wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:57 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:52 am
ajcampen wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm

U r invited and get top bunk at T’s barn of no return bunk house
Aj
I might try to get to Norris also. Someone I know had a 8 bedroom condo we might rent. My brother and sister and our family may go. It would prob be in July. Just in the thought process right now.
I still want to get to higgins lake by vans.
What about aug 4-11? I’ll be staying there on cedar creek that week. Would be great to have u same week!
I'll keep that date in the back of my mind when we start planning. Thanks. I have to check his notes for where his condo is. Sunny Villa.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by AsLan7 »

Just curious.

Does the title of this thread drive anyone else nuts?

Sorry. Had to get that off my back. My mom was an English teacher in her early years. :geek:
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Where are you from?

Post by Big Block Power »

AsLan7 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:52 pm Just curious.

Does the title of this thread drive anyone else nuts?

Sorry. Had to get that off my back. My mom was an English teacher in her early years. :geek:
Nope not at all.lol
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 30 guests