.
Where are you from?
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Where are you from?
.

.
.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Cobalt262
- Commander

- Posts: 167
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:53 am
- Location: Lake Winnipesaukee, NH
- Contact:
Re: Where are you from?
Moultonborough, New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2001 Cobalt 262 w/Arch (2017 - present)
1990 Cobalt 21BR (2008 - 2017)
Lake Winnipesaukee, NH
1990 Cobalt 21BR (2008 - 2017)
Lake Winnipesaukee, NH
Re: Where are you from?
I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Where are you from?
.
I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
.
Now you're talkin' my language AJc!
.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Re: Where are you from?
HAHAHAHA!Big Block Power wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:50 pmAnd this is where your google pin dropped for me on the map. Do you visit there often? Something your not telling us?liquid wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:37 pm I live in Pittsford Ny. Boat mostly on Canandaigua.
https://goo.gl/maps/esw2yxazNLD2
My kids are the 7th generation using our Lake house that was built in 1850 I have a bunch of pics that i took last time I was there to show some f the history. Been meaning to post but I've been swamped with EOY stuff. Garbage can stuff as some will understand.![]()
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
Re: Where are you from?
We have to make it happen!
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Where are you from?
Let's try to do something this spring we well have vacation time. I would love to see the falls too so I think I can talk the wife in a quick weekend trip.
We'll have to start a new thread for this.
We'll have to start a new thread for this.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Where are you from?
I want to get over for that.ajcampen wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
Re: Where are you from?
U r invited and get top bunk at T’s barn of no return bunk houseliquid wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 pmI want to get over for that.ajcampen wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
Re: Where are you from?
If you guys seriously plan a CC regatta we would fly in for that if its a weekend I'm not booked. Its a 18 hour drive if I pulled the boat and thats not going to happen.
But I'll be glad to bring enough sloppy joes, fritoes and red koolaid for everyone. Who's boat can I ride in? Ah never mind, I'll skip along in all of them. Spread the food, spread the love, right?
I think a regatta would be a lot more likely to happen than a slumber party.. Just tell me where the closest airport is and who's picking us up at the dock! Maybe Driller and Southern would be down for that too?
Southern? Hellooo? Where is that boy?
But I'll be glad to bring enough sloppy joes, fritoes and red koolaid for everyone. Who's boat can I ride in? Ah never mind, I'll skip along in all of them. Spread the food, spread the love, right?
I think a regatta would be a lot more likely to happen than a slumber party.. Just tell me where the closest airport is and who's picking us up at the dock! Maybe Driller and Southern would be down for that too?
Southern? Hellooo? Where is that boy?
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Where are you from?
Ajajcampen wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pmU r invited and get top bunk at T’s barn of no return bunk houseliquid wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 pmI want to get over for that.ajcampen wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
I might try to get to Norris also. Someone I know had a 8 bedroom condo we might rent. My brother and sister and our family may go. It would prob be in July. Just in the thought process right now.
I still want to get to higgins lake by vans.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Where are you from?
What about aug 4-11? I’ll be staying there on cedar creek that week. Would be great to have u same week!Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:52 amAj
I might try to get to Norris also. Someone I know had a 8 bedroom condo we might rent. My brother and sister and our family may go. It would prob be in July. Just in the thought process right now.
I still want to get to higgins lake by vans.
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Where are you from?
I'll keep that date in the back of my mind when we start planning. Thanks. I have to check his notes for where his condo is. Sunny Villa.ajcampen wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:57 pmWhat about aug 4-11? I’ll be staying there on cedar creek that week. Would be great to have u same week!Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:52 amAjajcampen wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm
U r invited and get top bunk at T’s barn of no return bunk house
I might try to get to Norris also. Someone I know had a 8 bedroom condo we might rent. My brother and sister and our family may go. It would prob be in July. Just in the thought process right now.
I still want to get to higgins lake by vans.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Where are you from?
Just curious.
Does the title of this thread drive anyone else nuts?
Sorry. Had to get that off my back. My mom was an English teacher in her early years.
Does the title of this thread drive anyone else nuts?
Sorry. Had to get that off my back. My mom was an English teacher in her early years.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Where are you from?
Nope not at all.lolAsLan7 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:52 pm Just curious.
Does the title of this thread drive anyone else nuts?
Sorry. Had to get that off my back. My mom was an English teacher in her early years.![]()
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

