I'm from Neenah Wisconsin. Just 30 minutes south of Green Bay. Home of America's Team
I boat mostly in Oshkosh Wi on the lake Winnebago water system.





Bfun bought a 220 from me this past spring. Since then we have stayed in contact. He also has a Jeep and I'm a Service Manager at a Jeep dealership. We live in the same city,we boat in the same area.



Hey neighbor!Alaskabound wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:11 am We live in Shepherdsville, Ky just south of Louisville. We boat at Laurel Lake in southeastern Ky, about a 3 hour drive. We always camp as it's too long a drive for a day trip.
Dub
You betcha.. snow bird it during the summer sometime! Give ya the tourthunder550 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:57 am Awesome BB!
cmattj, that area looks like tons of fun. Maybe I can convince my wife to take a week long trip up there some time. Gotta check the closer places off the list first but that area looks like a blast.

And this is where your google pin dropped for me on the map. Do you visit there often? Something your not telling us?liquid wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:37 pm I live in Pittsford Ny. Boat mostly on Canandaigua.
https://goo.gl/maps/esw2yxazNLD2
My kids are the 7th generation using our Lake house that was built in 1850 I have a bunch of pics that i took last time I was there to show some f the history. Been meaning to post but I've been swamped with EOY stuff. Garbage can stuff as some will understand.
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 8 guests