WTB Extended swim platform for 1999 200
-
GrandBanks
- Lieutenant

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 pm
- Location: San Francisco
- Contact:
WTB Extended swim platform for 1999 200
Hi all I was wondering if anybody has an extended swim platform for sale? My boat is a 1999 200 bow rider.
- akorcovelos
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2981
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 pm
- Location: Antioch, IL
- Contact:
Re: WTB Extended swim platform for 1999 200
Very rare to see a used one pop up. It’s happened, but you’re going to need a lot of patience. Good luck!
1996 252 Whipple tuned 454 Magnum MPI, 496 exhaust, Corsa Captains Call, B3 w/Simrek drive shower.
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
-
GrandBanks
- Lieutenant

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 pm
- Location: San Francisco
- Contact:
Re: WTB Extended swim platform for 1999 200
Thats what I figured! Thought I'd put out the request now.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests