WTB Extended swim platform for 1999 200

(Cobalt Boats)
Post Reply
GrandBanks
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 pm
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

WTB Extended swim platform for 1999 200

Post by GrandBanks »

Hi all I was wondering if anybody has an extended swim platform for sale? My boat is a 1999 200 bow rider.
User avatar
akorcovelos
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2981
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 pm
Location: Antioch, IL
Contact:

Re: WTB Extended swim platform for 1999 200

Post by akorcovelos »

Very rare to see a used one pop up. It’s happened, but you’re going to need a lot of patience. Good luck!
1996 252 Whipple tuned 454 Magnum MPI, 496 exhaust, Corsa Captains Call, B3 w/Simrek drive shower.
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
GrandBanks
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 pm
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: WTB Extended swim platform for 1999 200

Post by GrandBanks »

Thats what I figured! Thought I'd put out the request now.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests