Body Style

(200, 210, 220, CS series)
Post Reply
ATX Cobalt
Commander
Commander
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Body Style

Post by ATX Cobalt »

I have a 2007 200 and would like to know what year they started and ended my model. Looking to put Seadek in my boat and would like to provide them all the years of the same floor pattern for 200s.

In addition, if anyone here has done a template of their entire 200 layout let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help given!
2007 Cobalt 200
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Body Style

Post by Big Block Power »

2003 to 2008
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
Mike in SC
Captain
Captain
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:37 pm
Location: Lake Murray, SC
Contact:

Re: Body Style

Post by Mike in SC »

I wouldn't mind a panel of that stuff on the ski locker and the walk through parts...good to know that kind of info.
Mike in SC
Lake Murray, SC
2003 Cobalt 220
350 Mag MPI/Merc Bravo 3
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Body Style

Post by Big Block Power »

Mike in SC wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 pm I wouldn't mind a panel of that stuff on the ski locker and the walk through parts...good to know that kind of info.
If you want some in your ski locker or walk through. You have to cut it though. I have some that I could sell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
Bfun220
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:50 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Body Style

Post by Bfun220 »

Big Block Power wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:46 pm
Mike in SC wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 pm I wouldn't mind a panel of that stuff on the ski locker and the walk through parts...good to know that kind of info.
If you want some in your ski locker or walk through. You have to cut it though. I have some that I could sell.
Hay, that stuff looks familiar.
2018 r5
2003 220
ATX Cobalt
Commander
Commander
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Re: Body Style

Post by ATX Cobalt »

Big Block Power wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:56 pm 2003 to 2008
Thanks for the info BBP!
2007 Cobalt 200
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests