I have a 2007 200 and would like to know what year they started and ended my model. Looking to put Seadek in my boat and would like to provide them all the years of the same floor pattern for 200s.
In addition, if anyone here has done a template of their entire 200 layout let me know.
Thanks in advance for any help given!
Body Style
-
ATX Cobalt
- Commander

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 pm
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Contact:
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Body Style
2003 to 2008
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- Mike in SC
- Captain

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:37 pm
- Location: Lake Murray, SC
- Contact:
Re: Body Style
I wouldn't mind a panel of that stuff on the ski locker and the walk through parts...good to know that kind of info.
Mike in SC
Lake Murray, SC
2003 Cobalt 220
350 Mag MPI/Merc Bravo 3
Lake Murray, SC
2003 Cobalt 220
350 Mag MPI/Merc Bravo 3
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Body Style
If you want some in your ski locker or walk through. You have to cut it though. I have some that I could sell.Mike in SC wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 pm I wouldn't mind a panel of that stuff on the ski locker and the walk through parts...good to know that kind of info.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Body Style
Hay, that stuff looks familiar.Big Block Power wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:46 pmIf you want some in your ski locker or walk through. You have to cut it though. I have some that I could sell.Mike in SC wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 pm I wouldn't mind a panel of that stuff on the ski locker and the walk through parts...good to know that kind of info.
2018 r5
2003 220
2003 220
-
ATX Cobalt
- Commander

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 pm
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
