Search found 7 matches
- Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:24 pm
- Forum: Older Boats and Series
- Topic: 2006 282 Where is the potable water pump?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3309
Re: 2006 282 Where is the potable water pump?
Well, As Matt warned, the pump is behind the firewall in very tight quarters. I took the top portion of the panel off and peered inside. Did not look like a fun job. Resigned to a tight, hot and challenging job, I crawled out of motor compartment and pressed all the breakers again, flipped the ...
- Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:39 pm
- Forum: Older Boats and Series
- Topic: 2006 282 Where is the potable water pump?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3309
Re: 2006 282 Where is the potable water pump?
Hi Guys, Thanks so much for the info. I’ll be at the boat tomorrow and snoop till I find. Following the transom shower I kinda worried that it might be behind the firewall.
Cmattj I’ll post some pics. to see if I can help with the 5 second trickle. I got some meds for that. Doesn’t look like fixing ...
Cmattj I’ll post some pics. to see if I can help with the 5 second trickle. I got some meds for that. Doesn’t look like fixing ...
- Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:30 pm
- Forum: Older Boats and Series
- Topic: 2006 282 Where is the potable water pump?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3309
2006 282 Where is the potable water pump?
Hi I'm new to Cobalt and this forum. I bought a 2006 282 and I am not getting potable water anywhere. Filled tank but no luck. Want to check pump but am having difficulty finding it. Any help in sharing where pump is would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Thanks
- Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:29 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member down south
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3737
Re: New Member down south
Okay, finally got some pics! Just a few to corroborate the purchase and the use of the site.
. Love this boat; 12 years old, and needs some work, but it is increadably well thought out and well built. I'm really looking forward to working on it and making in my own.
- Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member down south
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3737
Re: New Member down south
Hey Table Rockin, Don't have enough experience w the Cobalt or i/o yet on salt water. However, this boat has been in South Florida for the last six years and has done well so far. Probably some more rust than what you would see in fresh water, particularly in steering, motor mounts, etc. where water ...
- Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:46 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member down south
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3737
Re: New Member down south
Thanks all for the warm welcome. Pics will follow unless you want the picture of the rusted out macerator I changed this weekend. Focusing on some needed repairs. Nothing major but enough to keep me occupied. No better way to learn a boat than getting you hands dirty.
The Cobalt has Twin 350 MPI ...
The Cobalt has Twin 350 MPI ...
- Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:35 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member down south
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3737
New Member down south
Just purchased a 282. No pics yet, but glad to join the Cobalt Family. Not too common here in S Florida.