Interesting. And probably hard to build a dual-prop version, but you never know.
https://www.boatus.com/expert-advice/ex ... n=magazine
- Mark
MX-1 Sharrow
-
mdadgar
- Rear Admiral

- Posts: 566
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:22 pm
- Location: SF Bay Area
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
MX-1 Sharrow
Mark Dadgar
2013 Cobalt A25, 6.0 VP 380hp "More Cowbell"
Monte Sereno, CA (winter) | Lake Don Pedro (summer)
Boats are for when I'm not racing cars
2013 Cobalt A25, 6.0 VP 380hp "More Cowbell"
Monte Sereno, CA (winter) | Lake Don Pedro (summer)
Boats are for when I'm not racing cars
-
mdadgar
- Rear Admiral

- Posts: 566
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:22 pm
- Location: SF Bay Area
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: MX-1 Sharrow
Me, too. Hoping we see some soon.
- Mark
- Mark
Mark Dadgar
2013 Cobalt A25, 6.0 VP 380hp "More Cowbell"
Monte Sereno, CA (winter) | Lake Don Pedro (summer)
Boats are for when I'm not racing cars
2013 Cobalt A25, 6.0 VP 380hp "More Cowbell"
Monte Sereno, CA (winter) | Lake Don Pedro (summer)
Boats are for when I'm not racing cars
- akorcovelos
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2981
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 pm
- Location: Antioch, IL
- Contact:
Re: MX-1 Sharrow
I’ve been on the wait list for a set of B3 props since before they even had a demo published. They just started making a cast version of the MX1 but it’s still pretty expensive. Just waiting on the email, I’m ready!
1996 252 Whipple tuned 454 Magnum MPI, 496 exhaust, Corsa Captains Call, B3 w/Simrek drive shower.
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: MX-1 Sharrow
.akorcovelos wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:34 pm I’ve been on the wait list for a set of B3 props since before they even had a demo published. They just started making a cast version of the MX1 but it’s still pretty expensive. Just waiting on the email, I’m ready!
You’ll be paving (Or propelling) the way akor. Lookin’ forward to your Captain’s report.
.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Krob1114
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 1876
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:03 am
- Location: Greer’s Ferry Lake, AR
- Contact:
Re: MX-1 Sharrow
I'm a BoatUS member...mainly for the cheaper boat insurance.
I got the email about this prop, but probably deleted it with so many emails.
Interesting. They need to partner with someone who can mass produce them and a cheaper price, and put regular props out of business.
I got the email about this prop, but probably deleted it with so many emails.
Interesting. They need to partner with someone who can mass produce them and a cheaper price, and put regular props out of business.
2019 Cobalt R3 @ Greers Ferry Lake, AR
Home in Hernando, MS
Home in Hernando, MS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests