I have a 2008 220 with the brown carpet and I have a full set in great condition except I am missing the little piece that snaps in between the aft bench seats. I do have the piece that goes in the walkthrough over the engine cover, so I'm only missing that tiny piece. Anyone have one I can buy? Ideas on where to order it from?
I've attached a pic for the color.
Need one piece of carpet to complete set
Need one piece of carpet to complete set
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2008 Cobalt 220 5.7 Volvo Penta DP
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Need one piece of carpet to complete set
Bummer I have it but it won't match yours. I have both walk through pieces. This is the color.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Need one piece of carpet to complete set
That is a bummer. Mine seems to have this swirl design.
2008 Cobalt 220 5.7 Volvo Penta DP
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Need one piece of carpet to complete set
You can buy all of the carpet. Lol
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
