1993 Cobalt 272 Bowrider
-
Chrisduhadaway
- Ensign

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:42 pm
- Contact:
1993 Cobalt 272 Bowrider
Nice boat with 860 hours. 454 Chevrolet with Volvo Penta Dual prop outdrive. Needs a detail and a new owner. Call or text with questions. 8950 512-296-3557
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: 1993 Cobalt 272 Bowrider
Hey Chris. Welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!
Nice pics of your Cobalt. Is it yours or are you selling for a friend?
Curious Why you're selling?
Again, welcome aboard mate!
.
Nice pics of your Cobalt. Is it yours or are you selling for a friend?
Curious Why you're selling?
Again, welcome aboard mate!
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
-
Chrisduhadaway
- Ensign

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: 1993 Cobalt 272 Bowrider
I have had this boat since 2015. My wife and I used it regularly during this time. I lost my job in 2018 and have struggled to find suitable income again that will support the extra 350 a month for Drystack storage. I am now behind on my storage fees and I have to sell it. If I don’t they will Lien on it and I will lose my entire investment. Call me anytime if you have any questions. 512-296-3557
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests