14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

(Cobalt Boats)
Post Reply
higginspa1371
Commander
Commander
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:16 am
Location: Massachusettes
Contact:

14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Post by higginspa1371 »

New Gator Step swim pad/transom walk thru. 400 plus shipping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
higginspa1371
Commander
Commander
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:16 am
Location: Massachusettes
Contact:

Re: 14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Post by higginspa1371 »

Will take 250 plus shipping...
higginspa1371
Commander
Commander
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:16 am
Location: Massachusettes
Contact:

Re: 14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Post by higginspa1371 »

How about $150 plus shipping. Any takers? What it will look like installed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IMALLYNN
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:27 am
Location: Crosslake, MN
Contact:

Re: 14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Post by IMALLYNN »

I might be interested. I have a 2013 R5, assuming it would fit? I have similar decking from factory on now, but it looks a little tired. Any idea how much of a PITA it would be to remove / peel the factory pad and install this one?
Steve
Vestavia Hills, AL
2013 R5 VP 380
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: 14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Post by Big Block Power »

IMALLYNN wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:27 pm I might be interested. I have a 2013 R5, assuming it would fit? I have similar decking from factory on now, but it looks a little tired. Any idea how much of a PITA it would be to remove / peel the factory pad and install this one?
It's a pain but well worth it at that price. Heck I don't even own one and tempted.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
higginspa1371
Commander
Commander
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:16 am
Location: Massachusettes
Contact:

Re: 14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Post by higginspa1371 »

If its currently gator step, it is supposed to come off easier than sea dek. Pull up video from manufacturer. I will get the shipping price. You have all spring to get the new one on.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests