https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motor ... 1454715004
2017 Cobalt 25 SC 300 Evinrude
-
willyswagon
- Captain

- Posts: 208
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 am
- Location: Prince Edward Island (PE)
- Contact:
2017 Cobalt 25 SC 300 Evinrude
Hey guys, just thought I'd throw this up here in case someone doesn't mind grabbing a Canadian boat. This guy was a Cobalt dealer for a short time. From what I heard it was his personal boat. They are great at selling Ski Doos and 4 wheelers, but Cobalts were a big jump in their market. Asking $72,900 Can which is about $55,000 USD. I just can't get my my to give up her full width swim step
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motor ... 1454715004
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motor ... 1454715004
2014 26 SD
6.0L 380 Volvo
"STRAIT SHOTS"
6.0L 380 Volvo
"STRAIT SHOTS"
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Cobalt 25 SC 300 Evinrude
Thanks. Might be a great flip
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
-
willyswagon
- Captain

- Posts: 208
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 am
- Location: Prince Edward Island (PE)
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Cobalt 25 SC 300 Evinrude
That's what I was thinking. No dealer support here, so I thought someone either South of the border, or in Upper Canada might benefit from it.
2014 26 SD
6.0L 380 Volvo
"STRAIT SHOTS"
6.0L 380 Volvo
"STRAIT SHOTS"
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Cobalt 25 SC 300 Evinrude
How do you know if the advertised price is in Canadian dollars? I did reach or to them. So we will see. It's a great buy otherwise. It's a 55k discount from a new one. It prob was never titled so it will still have full warranty. It's a long ways from here though.willyswagon wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:29 pmThat's what I was thinking. No dealer support here, so I thought someone either South of the border, or in Upper Canada might benefit from it.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
-
willyswagon
- Captain

- Posts: 208
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 am
- Location: Prince Edward Island (PE)
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Cobalt 25 SC 300 Evinrude
Someone(BBP) must have reached out to them.Big Block Power wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:36 pmHow do you know if the advertised price is in Canadian dollars? I did reach or to them. So we will see. It's a great buy otherwise. It's a 55k discount from a new one. It prob was never titled so it will still have full warranty. It's a long ways from here though.willyswagon wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:29 pmThat's what I was thinking. No dealer support here, so I thought someone either South of the border, or in Upper Canada might benefit from it.
The Ad has now been edited to show $127,900, or $95700 US
I wish I would have screen shot the original Ad
2014 26 SD
6.0L 380 Volvo
"STRAIT SHOTS"
6.0L 380 Volvo
"STRAIT SHOTS"
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Cobalt 25 SC 300 Evinrude
Oh I have it and I saw the price changed too. But if you still click in stk units it's priced as in my picture. They answered some of my questions so we will see on the rest.
Yes I was right on the website too.
But I woke up thinking if its new they prob can't sell it to me. I'm not in there territory.
Well he said it was a candian price so I made him a offer. he will sell it to me so now we will see what he says.
Yes I was right on the website too.
But I woke up thinking if its new they prob can't sell it to me. I'm not in there territory.
Well he said it was a candian price so I made him a offer. he will sell it to me so now we will see what he says.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Cobalt 25 SC 300 Evinrude
Willy how close are you to this boat?
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Cobalt 25 SC 300 Evinrude
I'll tell you what the dealer seems to be awesome and gets Back very fast. We are working out a trailer now. And pictures. I have no idea on the shipping and taxes yet from CA to USA but reading up on it. Thanks willy. He is a evenrude dealer hence the reason one is on it. Cobalt doesn't even offer them anymore. I remember Rick mentioned that they didn't sell many with them. Yes I would perfer merc here in merc country. I might sell mine and keep this? 

Na. Well maybe.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
-
willyswagon
- Captain

- Posts: 208
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 am
- Location: Prince Edward Island (PE)
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Cobalt 25 SC 300 Evinrude
I'm about 3 1/2 hrs away.
2014 26 SD
6.0L 380 Volvo
"STRAIT SHOTS"
6.0L 380 Volvo
"STRAIT SHOTS"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests