R5 mooring cover and top

Post Reply
User avatar
2018R7Surf
Commander
Commander
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: Jacksboro, TN
Contact:

R5 mooring cover and top

Post by 2018R7Surf »

Hello. I just traded in my 2016 R5 on a 2018 R7 Surf. I have a brand new black Oem cobalt mooring cover for the r5 which I never used and a brand new black top. The mooring cover was $1200. The original top was sold with the boat and the one I have left was a warranty replacement from cobalt. I am told this cover fits the R7 but my new boat has a blue top. I would love to trade my black top with someone that has the blue top as I would like an extra or will sell one or both. Pm me if interested. Thank you.
Four Winn 190 (sold)
Mastercraft maristar 210 (sold)
Four Winn 210 (sold)
Cobalt 210 (sold)
Cobalt R5 (sold)
Cobalt R7 Surf (sold)
Harris 230 (sold)
Yamaha VX Cruiser HO (2)
Bennington 23SSBXP
Cobalt R8 Surf
User avatar
2018R7Surf
Commander
Commander
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: Jacksboro, TN
Contact:

Re: R5 mooring cover and top

Post by 2018R7Surf »

The mooring cover sold on eBay. I still have a black OEM, brand new, bimini top for a R5 with a tower. This was ordered for a 2016. I am told it fits the R7 as well. Unfortunately, my new R7 has a blue top or I would keep it. PM if interested. Thanks.
Four Winn 190 (sold)
Mastercraft maristar 210 (sold)
Four Winn 210 (sold)
Cobalt 210 (sold)
Cobalt R5 (sold)
Cobalt R7 Surf (sold)
Harris 230 (sold)
Yamaha VX Cruiser HO (2)
Bennington 23SSBXP
Cobalt R8 Surf
Fox
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:30 pm
Contact:

Re: R5 mooring cover and top

Post by Fox »

Hi there. Do you still have the Bimini top for the R5 available?
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: R5 mooring cover and top

Post by AsLan7 »

Fox wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:34 pm Hi there. Do you still have the Bimini top for the R5 available?
.
Hey Fox. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

Any pics of your Cobalt? I’m guessing an R5?

Maybe some others here may have one.

Again, welcome aboard mate!

.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
Fox
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:30 pm
Contact:

Re: R5 mooring cover and top

Post by Fox »

Hi there, thank you. I can get some pictures. Yes it’s a 2016 R5. I don’t have the Bimini top for it. I was wondering if you still had the one. I know it’s an old post but thought I would check.
Thank you
User avatar
2018R7Surf
Commander
Commander
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: Jacksboro, TN
Contact:

Re: R5 mooring cover and top

Post by 2018R7Surf »

Sorry. Just saw this. It sold a long time ago. Ty.
Four Winn 190 (sold)
Mastercraft maristar 210 (sold)
Four Winn 210 (sold)
Cobalt 210 (sold)
Cobalt R5 (sold)
Cobalt R7 Surf (sold)
Harris 230 (sold)
Yamaha VX Cruiser HO (2)
Bennington 23SSBXP
Cobalt R8 Surf
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests