WTB: Freshwater 343
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
Buy it. Oh windlass. Ah drop the 50 lbs anchor and lift it by hand. Be manlyUK247 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:10 pm I ran up on a 343 without a windlass recently. I thought it odd. Thoughts?
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
It’s not the anchor that bothers me...it the 50lbs of mud/grass attached to it.
-
Holy Smokes
- Captain

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 2:16 pm
- Location: KS
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
I've only seen a few (or maybe just one) without a windlass. It would likely be a low-optioned, basic build. I'd presume it has anchor storage at the bow, otherwise I'm not sure where you'd store something that large.
2005 Cobalt 360, 496Mag HO's with Bravo 3X drives
LOTO - Lake of the Ozarks
LOTO - Lake of the Ozarks
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
I'm looking into that. I would hope there were cleats in the anchor locker also.
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
Will a 3/4 ton diesel handle a 343 on an aluminum trailer or should I rent a 1 ton? Thanks
-
Whippled263
- Captain

- Posts: 285
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:51 am
- Location: Finger lakes NY
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
Did you pull the trigger on a 343?
2005 263
whipple supercharged 496 H.O
Bravo 3 XR
Trim down for what!
whipple supercharged 496 H.O
Bravo 3 XR
Trim down for what!
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
I want to plead with UK to be a big shearer.....that is a sweet ride he is looking for
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
Well the road trip to look at a 343 turned out to be a disaster. It’s amazing to me that people can afford a boat of that caliber but can’t afford to clean or have them cleaned!
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
The owner of the company my dad works for is like that with his stuff... Brand new high dollar SUVs gone to sh*t in no time because he says "it's just a car... I can always get another one."
I guess boats can be treated the same way...
I guess boats can be treated the same way...
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
Yea is a shame. Big boat small boat same thing happens.
Time to go after holy smokes boat.
Time to go after holy smokes boat.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:32 pm Yea is a shame. Big boat small boat same thing happens.
Time to go after holy smokes boat.
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
-
Holy Smokes
- Captain

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 2:16 pm
- Location: KS
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
Thanks gents!
You’ll see an official listing real soon!....
You’ll see an official listing real soon!....
2005 Cobalt 360, 496Mag HO's with Bravo 3X drives
LOTO - Lake of the Ozarks
LOTO - Lake of the Ozarks
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
UK if you are truly looking for a nice 343 you don't have to look any farther than LOTO at Holy Smokes boat. The guy he bought if from is a friend of mine and as particular as any of us.
Smokes boat is pristine. So I would say, all that's left to do is strike a deal!
Smokes boat is pristine. So I would say, all that's left to do is strike a deal!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests

