STEREO AMPLIFIER
STEREO AMPLIFIER
I have recently been getting terrible static throughout my entire sound system. I doubt that all speakers have gone bad all at once, so I suspect it may be my stereo amplifier. I have a 2007 Cobalt 232 with a Sony stereo. I cannot find the amplifier. Can anyone help me find where the amplifier is located and diagnose my sound problems?
Re: STEREO AMPLIFIER
Common Placement is storage are in front of driver helm. Lift up or pull you storage area on the driver side bow.
Key in acc static? Key on?? Engine running? Disco mega hit cd playing?
May need some info when it occurs.
And get some pics in the new members section as the group will welcome you and get you rolling
Key in acc static? Key on?? Engine running? Disco mega hit cd playing?
May need some info when it occurs.
And get some pics in the new members section as the group will welcome you and get you rolling
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: STEREO AMPLIFIER
Back by the engine, port side compartment behind the bow backrest? By the ski locker in the floor, on the binimi, on the tower, check all storage compartments even the anchor locker. Also what Matt said when does it happen ?
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests


