Greetings from Rochester, NY!

User avatar
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 5377
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Rochester, NY!

Post by Ytmsn »

Ha! Or Albanian chop shops!

Badass I say...
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
User avatar
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2811
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:18 pm
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Rochester, NY!

Post by liquid »

ATX Cobalt wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:11 am Welcome from Texas! We had the same good fortune this April in finding a 2007 200 with 75 hours on it. Enjoy!
...and thank you for the welcome ATX. Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't appreciate it.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL

#FARCONCEO
User avatar
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2811
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:18 pm
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Rochester, NY!

Post by liquid »

Ytmsn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:06 am Ha! Or Albanian chop shops!

Badass I say...
:lol:
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL

#FARCONCEO
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests