Random pictures of boat on Clam/Torch Lake (1 and 2). Picture number 3 is us sea trialing the boat on Lake Michigan in Downtown Chicago - we had an awesome weather day to try it out (we took more pictures with boat/skyline because I know I will never take the boat to this location again). So boat was originally purchased at Gordy’s (Lake Geneva) and spent the summers in downtown Chicago Marina about 1 mile North of Navy Pier - we thought this was so cool.
Thanks again now I will be in the tech sections.
Livonia / Lake St Clair Michigan. Hello 242
Re: Livonia / Lake St Clair Michigan. Hello 242
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'08 242 496MagHo / B3X
"NEEDMOREICE TOO"
'95 220 454 / B1 (prior cobalt)
"NEEDMOREICE TOO"
'95 220 454 / B1 (prior cobalt)
-
ATX Cobalt
- Commander

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 pm
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Contact:
Re: Livonia / Lake St Clair Michigan. Hello 242
Another welcome from Austin, Texas. Great looking boats!
2007 Cobalt 200
- no_rulz25
- Captain

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:48 am
- Location: Fernandina Beach, FL
- Contact:
Re: Livonia / Lake St Clair Michigan. Hello 242
Welcome to the forum from FL by way of Chelsea, MI!!Blkvlk777 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:25 pm Trying out my first post in this forum so wish me luck. Hello everybody My name is Tom and live In the S/E Michigan area. I recently upgraded from a 95 220 (454) (that I purchased in 2012) to a 2008 242 (496 MagHO) purchased in 2016. Loved my 95 color scheme and power and actually sold it to one of my friends who liked that boat. Getting older (not any wiser) we decided to move to probably the largest boat that I want to trailer. We like to also travel to some of the larger inland lakes (Torch/Indian River) - but primarily Lake St Clair (Musacmoot bay) is where it goes. My requirements for this latest boat was the 242, biggest block option, portapotty, swim platform. Here is a picture of the 2 boat out together last summer at Indian River Michigan.
2013 24SD
Volvo Penta 300
"Nautical Nonsense"
Volvo Penta 300
"Nautical Nonsense"
Re: Livonia / Lake St Clair Michigan. Hello 242
Welcome from another 242 owner. Great looking boat.
2011 242 Volvo Penta 8.1 Gi
"DIGGIN' IT"
"DIGGIN' IT"
Re: Livonia / Lake St Clair Michigan. Hello 242
Awesome shots! That first one looks like it has twins with two roosts coming up. And that skyline pic... wow.
I used to own an 03 240 so I know you will love that boat!
I used to own an 03 240 so I know you will love that boat!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests


