Hello from Fairfax, Virginia and Ocean City Maryland
-
formula400ss
- Ensign

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:19 am
- Location: Virginia
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Fairfax, Virginia and Ocean City Maryland
What a great group of boaters. Thanks for all the greetings. I will take the 35 Crossover also. That boat is a beast.
2006 250
Volvo 8.1gi
Volvo 8.1gi
Re: Hello from Fairfax, Virginia and Ocean City Maryland
We can dream....
Unfortunately, I have to trailer, and the R7 is about all the size I can safely deal with..
When I move in to that nice lake house with our favorite Okie YT, I’ll be lookin at that 35 Crossover...

Unfortunately, I have to trailer, and the R7 is about all the size I can safely deal with..
When I move in to that nice lake house with our favorite Okie YT, I’ll be lookin at that 35 Crossover...
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
Re: Hello from Fairfax, Virginia and Ocean City Maryland
C'mon Tusc! I'll put another weiner on the grill!Tuscany wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:24 pm We can dream....
Unfortunately, I have to trailer, and the R7 is about all the size I can safely deal with..
When I move in to that nice lake house with our favorite Okie YT, I’ll be lookin at that 35 Crossover...![]()
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Fairfax, Virginia and Ocean City Maryland
Yt what are you talking about? Hotdog!Ytmsn wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:16 pmC'mon Tusc! I'll put another weiner on the grill!Tuscany wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:24 pm We can dream....
Unfortunately, I have to trailer, and the R7 is about all the size I can safely deal with..
When I move in to that nice lake house with our favorite Okie YT, I’ll be lookin at that 35 Crossover...![]()
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
-
formula400ss
- Ensign

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:19 am
- Location: Virginia
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Fairfax, Virginia and Ocean City Maryland
Her new home!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2006 250
Volvo 8.1gi
Volvo 8.1gi
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
