Props for R8 Surf

(Cobalt Boats)
Post Reply
User avatar
2018R7Surf
Commander
Commander
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: Jacksboro, TN
Contact:

Props for R8 Surf

Post by 2018R7Surf »

If anyone has a set of Volvo K5 they can spare, please pm me. Norwest boat at dealer - no prop. VP not saying when they will come in.
Four Winn 190 (sold)
Mastercraft maristar 210 (sold)
Four Winn 210 (sold)
Cobalt 210 (sold)
Cobalt R5 (sold)
Cobalt R7 Surf (sold)
Harris 230 (sold)
Yamaha VX Cruiser HO (2)
Bennington 23SSBXP
Cobalt R8 Surf
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Props for R8 Surf

Post by Big Block Power »

2018R7Surf wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:40 pm If anyone has a set of Volvo K5 they can spare, please pm me. Norwest boat at dealer - no prop. VP not saying when they will come in.
https://www.generalpropeller.com/22417008-k5-set
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
2018R7Surf
Commander
Commander
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: Jacksboro, TN
Contact:

Re: Props for R8 Surf

Post by 2018R7Surf »

Big Block Power wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:50 pm
2018R7Surf wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:40 pm If anyone has a set of Volvo K5 they can spare, please pm me. Norwest boat at dealer - no prop. VP not saying when they will come in.
https://www.generalpropeller.com/22417008-k5-set
Thank you. I tried them. They have 1 of the front but no back. I tried pretty much everyone on the net today. I have to believe cobalt is first in line for these. I just hope we don’t loose the summer.
Four Winn 190 (sold)
Mastercraft maristar 210 (sold)
Four Winn 210 (sold)
Cobalt 210 (sold)
Cobalt R5 (sold)
Cobalt R7 Surf (sold)
Harris 230 (sold)
Yamaha VX Cruiser HO (2)
Bennington 23SSBXP
Cobalt R8 Surf
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Props for R8 Surf

Post by Big Block Power »

2018R7Surf wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:39 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:50 pm
2018R7Surf wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:40 pm If anyone has a set of Volvo K5 they can spare, please pm me. Norwest boat at dealer - no prop. VP not saying when they will come in.
https://www.generalpropeller.com/22417008-k5-set
Thank you. I tried them. They have 1 of the front but no back. I tried pretty much everyone on the net today. I have to believe cobalt is first in line for these. I just hope we don’t loose the summer.
Bummer.
These guys too?
https://www.propshoptn.com/repair/VOLVO ... p414310029
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
CobaltDeadHead
Captain
Captain
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:49 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Contact:

Re: Props for R8 Surf

Post by CobaltDeadHead »

Can you check with other dealerships that have R8 for sale? Perhaps they have a spare? I know East Coast Flight Craft has a 2021 R8 for sale. Perhaps they have a spare prop?
2005 Cobalt 24SX 350Mag
2010 Key West 186 DC - retired
Lake Winnipesaukee
User avatar
2018R7Surf
Commander
Commander
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: Jacksboro, TN
Contact:

Re: Props for R8 Surf

Post by 2018R7Surf »

CobaltDeadHead wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:54 am Can you check with other dealerships that have R8 for sale? Perhaps they have a spare? I know East Coast Flight Craft has a 2021 R8 for sale. Perhaps they have a spare prop?
I may try that. Ty for tip!
Four Winn 190 (sold)
Mastercraft maristar 210 (sold)
Four Winn 210 (sold)
Cobalt 210 (sold)
Cobalt R5 (sold)
Cobalt R7 Surf (sold)
Harris 230 (sold)
Yamaha VX Cruiser HO (2)
Bennington 23SSBXP
Cobalt R8 Surf
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests