Page 1 of 1

Also from OK but not as Nice as JohnOK

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2025 10:30 pm
by kschmidt82
I finally bought my first boat and think I got a steal! 1991 222 Condurre with the 7.4 Merc that runs like new. I have slot for a new interior already and don't mind a project. She'll be shining like new soon. I've always admired Cobalt boats so I'm super excited to have one, even if it's pretty much a classic at this age.
img3.jpeg
img2.jpeg
img1.jpeg
EDIT: I tried adding the photos a couple different times and they keep posting upside down. Not sure what the issue is but maybe an Admin could help un-capsize them ;)

Re: Also from OK but not as Nice as JohnOK

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2025 10:31 am
by jhnmdahl
Looks more like you're in Australia from here - I'll try to rotate your photos, and congrats on the new Cobalt!

Re: Also from OK but not as Nice as JohnOK

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2025 10:49 am
by kschmidt82
Thanks for rotating those! Can you tell me how to post photos correctly so they don't rotate like that again? I'm sure as I restore this beauty I'll be posting more photos with questions.