Page 1 of 1

Dock bumpers

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:41 pm
by wdcfrog
Anyone tried dock bumpers like these? They look a lot cheaper than gelcoat repair.

http://www.wavearmor.net/dockbumpers.html

Re: Dock bumpers

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:57 pm
by jhnmdahl
I have not, but the bumper wheel in particular for the end of the dock looks like a good idea for windy days. I've seen them on several docks around here (Minnesota), and can at least say that they seem popular and appear to hold up well.

John

Re: Dock bumpers

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:34 pm
by wdcfrog
As long as they're sturdy and hold up well, it's pretty obvious how they'll work. Thanks.

Re: Dock bumpers

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:43 pm
by liquid
If you're going to go with them then get the vertical bumpers - not the horizontal. Better protection in chop.

The wheels are cool as well and so are these corner "torpedoes" as they're called. I got ours from these guys - you can see them all in that first shot:

http://www.shoresidedocks.com/index.php?cPath=15_21