Page 1 of 1
New Member, 2001 226 w/ 8.1Gi
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:20 pm
by CohenMiles
Hello, I am Cohen, and this is my family's boat. I do not own it, that honor goes to amazing mom, but I am the caretaker and captain. This is the third season we have had this boat, and we can't wait to get back on the water!!
Re: New Member, 2001 226 w/ 8.1Gi
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:48 am
by AsLan7
.
So glad you found us Cohen. Beautiful 226.
Do you do any tubing, skiing, or wake boarding behind her?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: New Member, 2001 226 w/ 8.1Gi
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:20 am
by jhnmdahl
Beautiful boat, and a lot of engine for something that size! I bet it's a blast to drive compared to other 22' boats on the lake.
Re: New Member, 2001 226 w/ 8.1Gi
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:38 pm
by CohenMiles
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:48 am
.
So glad you found us Cohen. Beautiful 226.
Do you do any tubing, skiing, or wake boarding behind her?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
A little bit of everything, mostly skiing. We have a few friends that slalom ski, hydro-foil, and wakeboard behind her, and I have kneeboarded and attempted to ski, both on rough days which proved unsuccessful.
Re: New Member, 2001 226 w/ 8.1Gi
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:40 pm
by CohenMiles
jhnmdahl wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:20 am
Beautiful boat, and a lot of engine for something that size! I bet it's a blast to drive compared to other 22' boats on the lake.
She is indeed! I only have F6 props on her, but someday I plan to get a set of F9s to see what the top speed is. I was told she would do 65mph+ with the right conditions!
Re: New Member, 2001 226 w/ 8.1Gi
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:01 am
by Krob1114
Welcome.
You'll find a lot of useful information here if you need something.
This is one of the most helpful resources I've ever found on the internet.
Great job by your mom. Take care of her.