Page 1 of 1

Bow Filler Cushion R5

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:03 pm
by Tandjmei8
Sounds like there is a bow filler cushion option available for a R5, but dealer can’t find a picture of it before I purchase. Anyone on here have a pic you could share?

Re: Bow Filler Cushion R5

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:13 pm
by Norris_Boating
Here is one on my R7, I imagine the R5 is very similar.
PXL_20220726_120619512.jpg

Re: Bow Filler Cushion R5

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:19 pm
by Tandjmei8
Thank you! So, is the cushion on the right the one that flips from under the seat? How does the middle one hold in there?

Re: Bow Filler Cushion R5

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:59 am
by Norris_Boating
Yes, there are latches that are installed on the underside of seat that flips. Sorry I don't have any pictures of that.

Re: Bow Filler Cushion R5

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:56 pm
by Tandjmei8
Thanks - that helps!

Re: Bow Filler Cushion R5

Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:04 pm
by Jcm256
Norris_Boating wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:59 am Yes, there are latches that are installed on the underside of seat that flips. Sorry I don't have any pictures of that.
Did you have to install the latches? I got a bow filler cushion for my R5 surf towards the end of the season but cant figure out how to secure it into place

Re: Bow Filler Cushion R5

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:46 am
by Norris_Boating
The dealer installed the latches. I will try to remember to get a picture next time I am at the lake.

Re: Bow Filler Cushion R5

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:13 pm
by jimmyr5
I have 2014 R5 mine is more of friction fit no latches. if memory serves you put the filler in first then put the flip seat down and it holds it in. I will take pics when i get it out of storage not sure its the same