Page 1 of 1

LED Lights

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:00 pm
by Driller
When my boat comes out of the water, I am going to upgrade the lighting:
- Underwater lights
-Speaker Ring LEDs
-Gunwale LED strips above the cup holders

So, I've gotten a few estimates. I want to be able to sync all the colors the same at the same time, be able to dim all at once or selectively, and also have RGB so I can choose any color in the rainbow.

The estimate with the best equipment and who looks like they can do the best installation work is recommending ShadowCaster equipment.

Does anyone have this equipment, and what's your opinion.

Notice the "Made in the USA" emblem. That matters.

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:06 pm
by Driller
Here's the vid of the controller in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fFi9UMZ3xo

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:13 pm
by Driller

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 pm
by AsLan7
Cool. Havenโ€™t seen any in action yet. Youโ€™ll be the first here with that setup. Dance party on Drillerโ€™s Boat! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:24 pm
by Driller
It looks like a good setup, not cheap, but it has all the bells and whistles.

Shadow-Caster has hooked up with Wet Sounds. Both are selling the same controller.

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:28 pm
by AsLan7
Btw, nice desert Boat avatar! :lol:

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:40 pm
by Big Block Power
I have this and the app on my phone.I think I paid $13 works great. Magic light is the brand. Even my drain plug light is wired to it.

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:18 am
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:40 pm I have this and the app on my phone.I think I paid $13 works great. Magic light is the brand. Even my drain plug light is wired to it.
Does that work off Bluetooth, local WiFi, or phone plug?

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:01 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:18 am
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:40 pm I have this and the app on my phone.I think I paid $13 works great. Magic light is the brand. Even my drain plug light is wired to it.
Does that work off Bluetooth, local WiFi, or phone plug?
Blue tooth

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:13 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:01 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:18 am
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:40 pm I have this and the app on my phone.I think I paid $13 works great. Magic light is the brand. Even my drain plug light is wired to it.
Does that work off Bluetooth, local WiFi, or phone plug?
Blue tooth
Are you also able to play your music thru your phone via Bluetooth at the same time?

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:13 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:01 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:18 am

Does that work off Bluetooth, local WiFi, or phone plug?
Blue tooth
Are you also able to play your music thru your phone via Bluetooth at the same time?
Yes.

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:20 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:13 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Blue tooth
Are you also able to play your music thru your phone via Bluetooth at the same time?
Yes.
Very cool. Dance party with song AND light control at the same time. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:20 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:13 pm
Are you also able to play your music thru your phone via Bluetooth at the same time?
Yes.
Very cool. Dance party with song AND light control at the same time. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
I didn't play with the color changing with the music. I think it says it does. I don't care though I just turn it on pick a color and listen to the music. It was like $13 so I didn't care how it worked as long as it changed colors which it does very well.

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:41 pm
by Bfun220
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:20 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Yes.
Very cool. Dance party with song AND light control at the same time. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
I didn't play with the color changing with the music. I think it says it does. I don't care though I just turn it on pick a color and listen to the music. It was like $13 so I didn't care how it worked as long as it changed colors which it does very well.
Not that you need an endorsement but after seeing your set up I really like what you've done.

Re: LED Lights

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:00 pm
by Big Block Power
Bfun220 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:41 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:20 pm
Very cool. Dance party with song AND light control at the same time. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
I didn't play with the color changing with the music. I think it says it does. I don't care though I just turn it on pick a color and listen to the music. It was like $13 so I didn't care how it worked as long as it changed colors which it does very well.
Not that you need an endorsement but after seeing your set up I really like what you've done.
Thanks B.