Page 1 of 1
Replacement Hatch Key
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:59 pm
by wss48126
Would anyone be able to help me out by giving me an idea on who the manufacture is on this Key? I think it is a Gemlux. I have searched and googled and looked around for a while for this round Key, but cannot find spare ones anywhere. I wanted to get another key for my spare set of keys for the boat. This is the ski locker/hatch in the floor of my 2010 242. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
Thank you
Re: Replacement Hatch Key
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:47 pm
by Titaniumboy
Perhaps this will help?
Locking Storage Doors thread
https://www.cobaltchat.com/viewtopic.p ... ey#p109111
Here is one source
https://www.boatoutfitters.com/replace ... lush-latch
1D8EA348-278B-4D25-823A-9E3322E541E7.png
Re: Replacement Hatch Key
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:22 pm
by wss48126
Awesome!!!! thank you so much. Not sure how I had missed the other post this summer. I had been keeping an eye out on the Hardware postings