Page 1 of 1

Stainless latches

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:56 am
by BobG
Hello Sailors, does anyone know the description of these latches that I might search for specific information in this forum. Where could I purchased? Have a seat cushion that only came with 3 and needs a fourth to stabilize the bench when big fatty sits down.
18D23C7D-8008-4E70-8CFE-4CF652354871.jpeg

Re: Stainless latches

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:13 pm
by Holy Smokes
SS Barrel latch. Anyone that's a Perko dealer should be able to source.

https://www.anchorexpress.com/perko-chr ... 87a03a38d0

Re: Stainless latches

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:28 pm
by Titaniumboy
All of Perko’s barrel bolts appear to be chrome plated and I couldn’t find a Perko stainless steel version.

Several of the hinges and barrel bolts on my boat had a star pattern engraved on them. It took me forever to find out that the star logo belonged to Gemlux.

F51ED3DB-45B8-46F8-A164-BF4ACED49C42.png


There are three sizes of barrel bolts from Gemlux.

https://gemlux.com/search?q=barrel&opti ... ix%5D=last

784A94EB-EBD5-48D0-B9B8-524E5A949C08.png


A less expensive option is SeaLux. I recently installed a SeaLux flag pole and I am pleased with it, but I have no experience with any of their other products.

https://www.sealuxpro.com/index.php?rou ... rch=Barrel

Re: Stainless latches

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:38 pm
by BobG
FANTASTIC! Thanks for quick response, and big fatty blows a kiss.

Re: Stainless latches

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:53 pm
by Titaniumboy
I’m glad we were able to help.

What year and model do you have? We love pictures.

Re: Stainless latches

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:14 pm
by AsLan7
BobG wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:38 pm FANTASTIC! Thanks for quick response, and big fatty blows a kiss.
.
:lol: Awesome BG.

And welcome aboard mate!

.