Page 1 of 1

Battery charger install on a 302

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:13 pm
by kep5niner
Thought I would share the battery charger installation on my 302. I went with the Guest ChargePro 5/5 dual bank charger, with a Noco 15-amp connection on the boat. It’s been working great so far. I placed the charger where I could easily open the center sole hatch and monitor the indications on the charger.

Re: Battery charger install on a 302

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:34 pm
by AsLan7
.
Nice post K5. 👌

Re: Battery charger install on a 302

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:14 pm
by kep5niner
Thank you sir! More projects on the horizon I’m looking forward to sharing.

Re: Battery charger install on a 302

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:40 pm
by NautiWeasel
That looks very slick! Nice install.

Re: Battery charger install on a 302

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:39 pm
by kep5niner
Thanks Greg! Just noticed, I spent many years flying out of your neck of the woods - Forbes ;)

Re: Battery charger install on a 302

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:02 am
by DEcosse
Very clean install!
Love the feedthrough especially - wish I'd thought of that before the wrap!
I should just buy it so I have it for install in the Spring when wrap comes off. :D