Page 1 of 1

Caravan to Madison, IN anyone? Ohio River boating.

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:06 pm
by 2ridgebacks
If anyone has an interest, I’m heading to Madison, IN from Jeffersonville, IN Saturday morning. I’m leaving Duffy’s Landing at 9. Duffy’s is directly across from Cox park, just above the water tower. Nothing formal or organized other than I’ll do it again next year. Madison has a “Stew and Brew” festival this weekend. I need to be back to the ramp by 4. It’s 45 River miles or slightly less.

Anyone interested?

Re: Caravan to Madison, IN anyone? Ohio River boating.

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:26 pm
by AsLan7
2ridgebacks wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:06 pm If anyone has an interest, I’m heading to Madison, IN from Jeffersonville, IN Saturday morning. I’m leaving Duffy’s Landing at 9. Duffy’s is directly across from Cox park, just above the water tower. Nothing formal or organized other than I’ll do it again next year. Madison has a “Stew and Brew” festival this weekend. I need to be back to the ramp by 4. It’s 45 River miles or slightly less.

Anyone interested?

.
Ah man 2ridgebacks. That sounds awesome. Too bad I'm so far away as that would be fun. Maybe post some pics if you can?

Re: Caravan to Madison, IN anyone? Ohio River boating.

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:51 pm
by 2ridgebacks
Pics are half the reason for going! Really wanted to wait for more color, but you take what you get.

Re: Caravan to Madison, IN anyone? Ohio River boating.

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:52 pm
by AsLan7
2ridgebacks wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:51 pm Pics are half the reason for going! Really wanted to wait for more color, but you take what you get.
Roger that.
...we will be waiting with great anticipation 2rb!

Re: Caravan to Madison, IN anyone? Ohio River boating.

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:42 pm
by Big Block Power
Great offer. I hope your weather is like what we had last weekend.

Re: Caravan to Madison, IN anyone? Ohio River boating.

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:52 pm
by 2ridgebacks
:D 85 and partly cloudy :D

Re: Caravan to Madison, IN anyone? Ohio River boating.

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:14 pm
by Big Block Power
2ridgebacks wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:52 pm :D 85 and partly cloudy :D
That would be great.about 30 degrees warmer than it will be here.