Page 1 of 1

2012 Cobalt 26SD

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:07 am
by Montanabowhunter
2012 Cobalt 26SD. Always stored indoors during winter and in a covered slip out of the sun in the summer on Lake Coeur d’Alene. Interior and exterior are both in excellent condition. All annual scheduled maintenance is completed every year. The boat is also detailed every year inside and out. New Batteries installed this year. This is a really nice boat with no issues. No Trailer is include, sorry as the boat has never left Lake Coeur d’Alene.
Some upgrades Include:
8.1 Volvo with upgraded 400 HP V8. Runs excellent
Battery Maintainer/charger
Battery Switch w/acr-dual
Bimini Top, Cockpit Cover and Bow Cover
Dinette Table w/bow & Cockpit receptacles
Upgraded Electric Porcelain Head
Upgraded Premium Sound, CD / SiriusXM w/Transom speakers&remote
Wet Bar with Refrigerator
Swim Platform Lighting / Underwater Lighting / Interior Lighting
Transom Tilt Switch / Rudder Indicator
Trim tabs
Fire Extinguisher automatic System
Stainless Steel foot tread in helm
Fender Clips and Portal Light

Hull Serial Number: FGE6D038C212

Price: $69,425 / Offer

Location: Coeur d’Alene, Idaho

Email Address: montanabowhunter@yahoo.com

Telephone Number: 406-370-0506

Re: 2012 Cobalt 26SD

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:25 am
by AsLan7
.
That will sell fast at that price mbh.

So glad you found us.

Why are you selling? Are you purchasing another Cobalt?

And welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: 2012 Cobalt 26SD

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:24 am
by Montanabowhunter
Yes. I am buying a R30. My wife and I saw one at the boat show and she fell in love with it. Loves the joystick control and a little more room for our grandkids. The swim deck for the grandkids is what I like the most.

Re: 2012 Cobalt 26SD

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:15 am
by AsLan7
Fantastic mbh!
Post a pic or two when she’s delivered.

Re: 2012 Cobalt 26SD

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:52 am
by Krob1114
Montanabowhunter wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:24 am Yes. I am buying a R30. My wife and I saw one at the boat show and she fell in love with it. Loves the joystick control and a little more room for our grandkids. The swim deck for the grandkids is what I like the most.
Welcome. Posting pic right off the get-go...you'll do well here. I've always liked the thought of the 26 and 24SD. I've never seen one for sale in our area.
The one I looked at online in Oklahoma sold before I could go to see it. And that was before Covid.

Re: 2012 Cobalt 26SD

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:15 am
by Montanabowhunter
Will send pics. Have to try and sell this boat first. Wish the still made the sd models.

Re: 2012 Cobalt 26SD

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:17 am
by Montanabowhunter
Montanabowhunter wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:07 am
PRICE UPDATE

2012 Cobalt 26SD. Always stored indoors during winter and in a covered slip out of the sun in the summer on Lake Coeur d’Alene. Interior and exterior are both in excellent condition. All annual scheduled maintenance is completed every year. The boat is also detailed every year inside and out. New Batteries installed this year. This is a really nice boat with no issues. No Trailer is include, sorry as the boat has never left Lake Coeur d’Alene.
Some upgrades Include:
8.1 Volvo with upgraded 400 HP V8. Runs excellent
Battery Maintainer/charger
Battery Switch w/acr-dual
Bimini Top, Cockpit Cover and Bow Cover
Dinette Table w/bow & Cockpit receptacles
Upgraded Electric Porcelain Head
Upgraded Premium Sound, CD / SiriusXM w/Transom speakers&remote
Wet Bar with Refrigerator
Swim Platform Lighting / Underwater Lighting / Interior Lighting
Transom Tilt Switch / Rudder Indicator
Trim tabs
Fire Extinguisher automatic System
Stainless Steel foot tread in helm
Fender Clips and Portal Light

Hull Serial Number: FGE6D038C212

Price: $64,500 / Offer

Location: Coeur d’Alene, Idaho

Email Address: montanabowhunter@yahoo.com

Telephone Number: 406-370-0506