Page 1 of 1

New 293 owner

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:43 pm
by iceclimber
Hello, just took possession of my 2000 293, twin Volvo 5.0 Gi's with duo props. The previous owner was a nice guy and did required maintenance, removed the generator and installed an Xantrex freedom inverter and big AGM house batteries, perfect for us as will only overnight. I have only a few hours in the beast but coming from a 3287 I am both impressed and missing a head I can stand up in lol. Looking forward to burning some gas in this baby and getting her detailed into shape.

Re: New 293 owner

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:23 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hey ic. So glad you found us.

Looks like shes detailed already. What more are you going to do to her. You must be like the rest of us fanatics. :lol:

Looking forward to your Captain's report. And thanks for the pics.

Welcome aboard mate.

.

Re: New 293 owner

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:40 pm
by iceclimber
Buff and gelcoat repair and then bottom paint in the off season.