Page 1 of 1

WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:01 pm
by Lifelongbtr
Looking for a R7 Surf Trailer, please reach out if you have one for sale, thanks.

Re: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:00 pm
by Lifelongbtr
Still looking, just keeping this active as I have someone interested in my current trailer.

Re: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:15 am
by Snowman8
Good luck on your search but if you decide to go new look at Loadmaster trailers out of Port Clinton Ohio. It might take a while to get it built but they are worth it! They have Tuscany’s and my boat trailers on their website.

https://www.loadmasterboattrailer.com/

You guys knew I would say it eventually! :lol:

Re: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:29 am
by Big Block Power
Snowman8 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:15 am Good luck on your search but if you decide to go new look at Loadmaster trailers out of Port Clinton Ohio. It might take a while to get it built but they are worth it! They have Tuscany’s and my boat trailers on their website.

https://www.loadmasterboattrailer.com/

You guys knew I would say it eventually! :lol:
Or look at EzLoader! His second favorite 😂😂👍

Re: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:00 am
by Snowman8
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:29 am
Snowman8 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:15 am Good luck on your search but if you decide to go new look at Loadmaster trailers out of Port Clinton Ohio. It might take a while to get it built but they are worth it! They have Tuscany’s and my boat trailers on their website.

https://www.loadmasterboattrailer.com/

You guys knew I would say it eventually! :lol:
Or look at EzLoader! His second favorite 😂😂👍
For sure! :mrgreen:

Re: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:33 pm
by Lifelongbtr
Snowman8 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:15 am Good luck on your search but if you decide to go new look at Loadmaster trailers out of Port Clinton Ohio. It might take a while to get it built but they are worth it! They have Tuscany’s and my boat trailers on their website.

https://www.loadmasterboattrailer.com/

You guys knew I would say it eventually! :lol:
Thanks, I actually got a quote from them, with todays steel prices it was about $12k for their "stock" custom trailer, so it would probably be around $15k with the options I'd want. The real killer is $2/mi for delivery...

Re: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:42 am
by Snowman8
Lifelongbtr wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:33 pm
Snowman8 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:15 am Good luck on your search but if you decide to go new look at Loadmaster trailers out of Port Clinton Ohio. It might take a while to get it built but they are worth it! They have Tuscany’s and my boat trailers on their website.

https://www.loadmasterboattrailer.com/

You guys knew I would say it eventually! :lol:
Thanks, I actually got a quote from them, with todays steel prices it was about $12k for their "stock" custom trailer, so it would probably be around $15k with the options I'd want. The real killer is $2/mi for delivery...
I figured it would be high, I don’t want to tell you what I paid for mine 3 years ago. I drove 750 miles to pick it up myself but that was before these stupid high gas prices too. Good luck in your searches.

Re: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:25 pm
by sailor55330
Snowman8 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:42 am
Lifelongbtr wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:33 pm
Snowman8 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:15 am Good luck on your search but if you decide to go new look at Loadmaster trailers out of Port Clinton Ohio. It might take a while to get it built but they are worth it! They have Tuscany’s and my boat trailers on their website.

https://www.loadmasterboattrailer.com/

You guys knew I would say it eventually! :lol:
Thanks, I actually got a quote from them, with todays steel prices it was about $12k for their "stock" custom trailer, so it would probably be around $15k with the options I'd want. The real killer is $2/mi for delivery...
I figured it would be high, I don’t want to tell you what I paid for mine 3 years ago. I drove 750 miles to pick it up myself but that was before these stupid high gas prices too. Good luck in your searches.
I got a price about the same time you did Snow--(I was more curious than anything). The Steel market and raw materials have gone up, but not that much....that's obscene

Re: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:56 pm
by Fleetwood
Selling my 2020 EZ loader out of R7 surf trailer. No need for it anymore and only used once to get the boat in water.

Re: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:30 pm
by TonyB
Fleetwood wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:56 pm Selling my 2020 EZ loader out of R7 surf trailer. No need for it anymore and only used once to get the boat in water.
Any chance you still have this available? I imagine it works for a R7 non surf model as well?