Page 1 of 1

Replacing multiple circuit breakers

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:19 pm
by nlmajors
I have a traditional battery selector (1, all, 2, off). I was thinking about replacing it with an add a battery set up with an ACR. I'm now thinking about a distribution panel to replace all of the circuit breakers I have. My current set up has the helm, bilge, and an amp attached to the battery selector. I'm about to add a 2nd amp as part of a stereo overhaul. I hate the way to looks with multiple wires connecting to circuit breakers in the rear storage compartment. I'm completely clueless to all of this so was looking for some direction on if I can add a sort of breaker box to house these connections with the ACR. I did find something that looks like it might work (2nd attachment). Anyone have any experience with this?