Page 1 of 1

Connectors for lighting CS3

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:21 pm
by JeffCS3
Plan to add interior lighting and underwater transom lighting (drain plug). I don’t want to cut and splice, I’d like to use the existing connectors. The connectors I heard are plug and play are Deutsch DT series 2 pin connectors. Apparently they can be obtained through Amazon. I’d like some verification if possible from anyone that may have used these. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Connectors for lighting CS3

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:57 pm
by bruceb58
Amazon or eBay. Have bought tons of them. I buy them with pigtails on them and use a butt splice to crimp onto any lighting I am adding.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... +&_sacat=0

Re: Connectors for lighting CS3

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:18 pm
by JeffCS3
bruceb58 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:57 pm Amazon or eBay. Have bought tons of them. I buy them with pigtails on them and use a butt splice to crimp onto any lighting I am adding.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... +&_sacat=0
That’s outstanding! Thanks very much for the insight.