Page 1 of 1

New Owner

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:59 am
by jhag693
Thanks for the add. Proud new owner of a 1993 222. I am truly blown away by the quality of this boat compared to my Wellcraft....I get it now!

Re: New Owner

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:52 am
by AsLan7
.
Hey jh693. So glad you found us!

Thanks for the pic. Yes the quality of these machines is fantastic when compared to similar brands in the runabout category.

Any upgrades planned? How is she powered?

And welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: New Owner

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:41 pm
by Big Block Power
Nice boat

Re: New Owner

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:30 pm
by Dudley67
Nice, my first Cobalt I bought was a 222, with a 454, she would fly, love the all White! What’s under the hood on yours?

Re: New Owner

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:59 am
by cmattj
Welcome from California. Timeless colors and she looks well cared for.

We will need your captains report on performance and Pics of the Power!!

Re: New Owner

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:02 pm
by RWM250
Beautiful boat!

Re: New Owner

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:52 am
by jhag693
Unfortunately she just has the Volvo 572 5.7 liter w/ dou prop.....wish I had a big block

Re: New Owner

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:13 pm
by kas232ca
Welcome!!

Re: New Owner

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:12 am
by Krob1114
jhag693 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:52 am Unfortunately she just has the Volvo 572 5.7 liter w/ dou prop.....wish I had a big block
Welcome!
To quote Cheryl Crow: it's not getting what you want, but wanting what you got.
Plenty fast for me.

Re: New Owner

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:05 am
by Big Block Power
Krob1114 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:12 am
jhag693 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:52 am Unfortunately she just has the Volvo 572 5.7 liter w/ dou prop.....wish I had a big block
Welcome!
To quote Cheryl Crow: it's not getting what you want, but wanting what you got.
Plenty fast for me.
No wonder why I was never a fan! 😂

Re: New Owner

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:24 am
by ForeverCobalt
Beautiful boat! Congratulations! Agree with others above, Captain report! AND more pictures!

Re: New Owner

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:42 pm
by jhag693
Unfortunately she just has the Volvo 572 5.7 liter w/ dou prop.....wish I had a big block

Re: New Owner

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:16 am
by MnLakeBum
She look super clean, congrats!