Page 1 of 1
242 big block
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:15 am
by CobaltVet
I’m new to the forum- looking for a 2012 or newer big block 242. I guess I might be open to an A25 or R5, but… I have not experienced them yet. Anyone have anything or know of anything?
Thanks for any suggestions!
Re: 242 big block
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:25 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hey CV. So glad you found us!
Is this your first Cobalt? Bigblockpower may have a lead on one.
Do you own a vette too?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: 242 big block
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:43 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:25 pm
.
Hey CV. So glad you found us!
Is this your first Cobalt? Bigblockpower may have a lead on one.
Do you own a vette too?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
Yes I sent him a bunch. So we will see. The right one is out there. It will show up.
Re: 242 big block
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:53 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:43 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:25 pm
.
Hey CV. So glad you found us!
Is this your first Cobalt? Bigblockpower may have a lead on one.
Do you own a vette too?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
Yes I sent him a bunch. So we will see. The right one is out there. It will show up.
.
Sounds good buddy. Thanks.
.
Re: 242 big block
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:48 pm
by CobaltVet
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:25 pm
.
Hey CV. So glad you found us!
Is this your first Cobalt? Bigblockpower may have a lead on one.
Do you own a vette too?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
Thanks for the welcome-
No vette! (Though that sounds nice, too). Vet as in veterinarian. Yes, first cobalt for me.
Re: 242 big block
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:35 pm
by AsLan7
CobaltVet wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:48 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:25 pm
.
Hey CV. So glad you found us!
Is this your first Cobalt? Bigblockpower may have a lead on one.
Do you own a vette too?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
Thanks for the welcome-
No vette! (Though that sounds nice, too). Vet as in veterinarian. Yes, first cobalt for me.
.
Sure thing my friend. Always good to have a vet on the site.

Re: 242 big block
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:36 am
by Krob1114
Welcome and good luck with your search.
Re: 242 big block
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:27 pm
by CobaltVet
The more I look around… the more I find myself liking the A25 over the 242- visually, hard to beat it! Anyone able to compare the handling between the two? Anyone know of any available?