Page 1 of 1

2004 240 Steering Wheel

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:07 am
by ksolomon
Can someone assist me with finding a replacement steering wheel? I can't find the wheel nor the center decal cap.

Re: 2004 240 Steering Wheel

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:11 am
by AsLan7
.
Hey KS. So glad you found us!

Most folks who wanted to replace theirs used a gussi type. Plenty of posts here on that. Here’s one.
Here’s another. Just do a search on Gussi and/or steering.

I do recall one member wanting to sell his original at one time as he was replacing it.

Any pics of your 240? How is she powered?

And welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: 2004 240 Steering Wheel

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:28 pm
by ksolomon
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:11 am .
Hey KS. So glad you found us!

Most folks who wanted to replace theirs used a gussi type. Plenty of posts here on that. Here’s one.
Here’s another. Just do a search on Gussi and/or steering.

I do recall one member wanting to sell his original at one time as he was replacing it.

Any pics of your 240? How is she powered?

And welcome aboard mate!

.
that for the help AsLan. I'll adda picture of the boat once I get a bit more familiar with this.

Re: 2004 240 Steering Wheel

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:25 am
by Big Block Power
ksolomon wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:28 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:11 am .
Hey KS. So glad you found us!

Most folks who wanted to replace theirs used a gussi type. Plenty of posts here on that. Here’s one.
Here’s another. Just do a search on Gussi and/or steering.

I do recall one member wanting to sell his original at one time as he was replacing it.

Any pics of your 240? How is she powered?

And welcome aboard mate!

.
that for the help AsLan. I'll adda picture of the boat once I get a bit more familiar with this.
No waiting! Rules are rules! Or nohelpforu!

Re: 2004 240 Steering Wheel

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:23 pm
by ksolomon
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:25 am
ksolomon wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:28 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:11 am .
Hey KS. So glad you found us!

Most folks who wanted to replace theirs used a gussi type. Plenty of posts here on that. Here’s one.
Here’s another. Just do a search on Gussi and/or steering.

I do recall one member wanting to sell his original at one time as he was replacing it.

Any pics of your 240? How is she powered?

And welcome aboard mate!

.
that for the help AsLan. I'll adda picture of the boat once I get a bit more familiar with this.
No waiting! Rules are rules! Or nohelpforu!
Here you go!

Re: 2004 240 Steering Wheel

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:12 am
by AsLan7
.
Nice ks 👍🏻
Do you do any water sports with her?

Re: 2004 240 Steering Wheel

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:04 am
by Big Block Power
Very nice. Not sure how is got a tower and that binimi?
If you want to sell the tower I need extra pieces! 😂😂