Page 1 of 1
2000 206 Depth Sounder
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:48 pm
by uswcdk01
Does anyone know where to find the manual for the depth finder on a 2000 206? The spec sheet on Cobalts page says it's made by Hummingbird but that's as far as I can get.
Thanks!
Chad
Re: 2000 206 Depth Sounder
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:04 pm
by Mike in SC
Does it look like the one on my dash?
If so, someone here definitely has the instructions.
I'll look myself, but it's probabaly all pictures of pages...
Re: 2000 206 Depth Sounder
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:36 pm
by AsLan7
uswcdk01 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:48 pm
Does anyone know where to find the manual for the depth finder on a 2000 206? The spec sheet on Cobalts page says it's made by Hummingbird but that's as far as I can get.
Thanks!
Chad
.
Hey Chad. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!
I answered your PM with the below information. Most likely Faria.
Link
here.
Any pics?
Again welcome aboard mate!
.
.
Re: 2000 206 Depth Sounder
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:35 pm
by cjmiller
Sent a chat in response to yours as well. My 2000 206 has a Humminbird HDR 200RM and the original owners left every manual in the boat so I have a copy. Tried checking the Humminbird website but couldn't find a copy. Let me know what you are looking for and I can send a pic of that page(s)
Re: 2000 206 Depth Sounder
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:21 am
by kbloom72
I had a 2001 206 with the same depth finder. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.