Page 1 of 4
New to me 2007 222
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:45 pm
by Big Block Power
Can't wait everyone she ship's tomorrow. Should be here Friday I hope. I'm out of town Saturday.
Can't wait to compare it to the 220.
So let's start this tonight.
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:57 pm
by AsLan7
"Can't wait everyone she ship's tomorrow. Should be here Friday I hope. I'm out of town Saturday."
Wow Big Block....this sounds eerily familiar
I'm curious, what options does the 222 you are receiveing NOT have?
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:19 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:57 pm
"Can't wait everyone she ship's tomorrow. Should be here Friday I hope. I'm out of town Saturday."
Wow Big Block....this sounds eerily familiar
I'm curious, what options does the 222 you are receiveing NOT have?
No tower.lol
No flag, no prem. Sound, no table, no bow filler cushion, no docking lights, no BB lol, no table. Nothing that is even close to a deal breaker for anyone.
I just read the specs it's 6 inches longer than the 220, 100lbs heavier.
Nauti is says 10gals of water. For what?
It has a hustler trailer with swing away tongue.
Why does every boat I don't keep have that option. Wish it was black.
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:29 pm
by AsLan7
Well the tri color custom looks good.
What is that contraption hanging off the bow gunwhale? Looks like cover poles and scaffolding.
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:49 pm
by Ytmsn
I like the lines better BB.
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:02 pm
by ajcampen
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:29 pm
Well the tri color custom looks good.
What is that contraption hanging off the bow gunwhale? Looks like cover poles and scaffolding.
Looks like Bimini to me
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:09 pm
by cmattj
Nice colors.. 222 is one I've always wanted with big power..
I know what your thinking..No you can't put the GXI in it..haha
Congrats!!
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:25 pm
by Big Block Power
ajcampen wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:02 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:29 pm
Well the tri color custom looks good.
What is that contraption hanging off the bow gunwhale? Looks like cover poles and scaffolding.
Looks like Bimini to me
Yep
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:32 pm
by Bfun220
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:19 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:57 pm
"Can't wait everyone she ship's tomorrow. Should be here Friday I hope. I'm out of town Saturday."
Wow Big Block....this sounds eerily familiar
I'm curious, what options does the 222 you are receiveing NOT have?
No tower.lol
No flag, no prem. Sound, no table, no bow filler cushion, no docking lights, no BB lol, no table. Nothing that is even close to a deal breaker for anyone.
I just read the specs it's 6 inches longer than the 220, 100lbs heavier.
Nauti is says 10gals of water. For what?
It has a hustler trailer with swing away tongue.
Why does every boat I don't keep have that option. Wish it was black.
Yup, glad my trailer was yellow.lol
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:34 pm
by Big Block Power
Bfun220 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:32 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:19 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:57 pm
"Can't wait everyone she ship's tomorrow. Should be here Friday I hope. I'm out of town Saturday."
Wow Big Block....this sounds eerily familiar
I'm curious, what options does the 222 you are receiveing NOT have?
No tower.lol
No flag, no prem. Sound, no table, no bow filler cushion, no docking lights, no BB lol, no table. Nothing that is even close to a deal breaker for anyone.
I just read the specs it's 6 inches longer than the 220, 100lbs heavier.
Nauti is says 10gals of water. For what?
It has a hustler trailer with swing away tongue.
Why does every boat I don't keep have that option. Wish it was black.
Yup, glad my trailer was yellow.lol
Yes or you would have had a black prestige.

Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:36 pm
by AsLan7
How is it shipping, BB?
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:07 am
by Big Block Power
No pick up yet. The dealer is waiting for my fed ex contract. They wouldn't except my email signed copy. In this day and age digital. And they wouldn't release the boat till it's signed and in there hands. Fed ex time is showing 3pm. I told the shipper to just be there around 3 he's from there so no big deal other than he could have left yesterday. Arggg not like I need the boat yet anyways I'm just thinking of his time.
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:13 pm
by Big Block Power
Boat is picked up from the dealer. Title is in my name already. Should be here tomorrow hopefully. Not sure what time.
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:16 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:13 pm
Boat is picked up from the dealer. Title is in my name already. Should be here tomorrow hopefully. Not sure what time.
Re: New to me 2007 222
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 am
by Big Block Power
Boat should be here in 2 hours. He drive all night. Yea
