Page 1 of 1
Boater
Posted: Thu May 20, 2021 8:13 am
by NewBoater
Back into boating after about a 10 year pause (kids went to college). Cobalt 23SC - Storing the boat in a boatel for first time. Can I feel confident they will check drain plug before launching?
Re: Boater
Posted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:23 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hey NB. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!
They’ll probably leave it out at least once. It’s too easy to forget unless you’re an avid boater with a launching habit pattern.
The good thing is the bilge pump is fantastic.
Any pics?
Again welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: Boater
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:17 am
by Mike in SC
My storage is dry stack. Drain plug never gets pulled unless I trailer it home or have them place it on a wash or maintenance rack.
At what point in the storage process does the plug get removed?
Re: Boater
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:04 am
by Krob1114
I was thinking like Mike, but then I realized that I don't even know what a boatel is.
Re: Boater
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:42 pm
by kas232ca
Krob1114 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:04 am
I was thinking like Mike, but then I realized that I don't even know what a boatel is.
Boat Hotel??