Replacement for Original Docking Lights
Posted: Sun May 02, 2021 6:21 am
Hello All,
I am looking to see if anyone has any ideas on replacements for the original docking lights on my boat. I have a 1999 Cobalt 23 LS. I originally was told that the lights were Barnegat Lights. However after I ordered them I discovered that Barnegat were way too small (I wish they werent because they looked awesome). I came to find out that I have the even older style Morse (now Aqua Power) Halogen Docking Lights. They seem very very dull and I am looking to replace them with LED's. So far I have not been able to find any that look like they will work. Any help will be appreciated. The opening is about 7inches tall by at least 9 or 10 wide.
Ill attach pictures shortly.
I am looking to see if anyone has any ideas on replacements for the original docking lights on my boat. I have a 1999 Cobalt 23 LS. I originally was told that the lights were Barnegat Lights. However after I ordered them I discovered that Barnegat were way too small (I wish they werent because they looked awesome). I came to find out that I have the even older style Morse (now Aqua Power) Halogen Docking Lights. They seem very very dull and I am looking to replace them with LED's. So far I have not been able to find any that look like they will work. Any help will be appreciated. The opening is about 7inches tall by at least 9 or 10 wide.
Ill attach pictures shortly.