Page 1 of 1

Every boat needs a name

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:27 am
by Lee St.Clair
Image


Got her all serviced and ready for the first launch of the season. Runs like top.

Re: Every boat needs a name

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:40 pm
by dustinm
She's definitely a cutie

Re: Every boat needs a name

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 9:37 am
by rabiddawg
I’ve called mine many names while working on it during the winter. I won’t put those on it or post them 😂

Re: Every boat needs a name

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 9:44 am
by Bratcho
Nothing better than the season’s first launch.
Great looking boat!

Re: Every boat needs a name

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 10:56 am
by Big Block Power
rabiddawg wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:37 am I’ve called mine many names while working on it during the winter. I won’t put those on it or post them 😂
👍👍👍😂

Re: Every boat needs a name

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 11:29 am
by dustinm
rabiddawg wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:37 am I’ve called mine many names while working on it during the winter. I won’t put those on it or post them 😂
Lol been there