Page 1 of 1

Carpet for Coablt 276

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:20 am
by dgrant172
I installed seagrass carpet in my 2010 276 and would like to sell the original carpet. It is grey and in excellent condition. Only 5 seasons of use. I will unwrap and take pictures for anyone interested. $150 OBO. Thank you.

Re: Carpet for Coablt 276

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:22 pm
by Big Block Power
dgrant172 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:20 am I installed seagrass carpet in my 2010 276 and would like to sell the original carpet. It is grey and in excellent condition. Only 5 seasons of use. I will unwrap and take pictures for anyone interested. $150 OBO. Thank you.
Let's see the sea grass!

Re: Carpet for Coablt 276

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:53 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hey dg1972

Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

Yes let’s see pics of the carpet...and the boat.

How is she powered?

Again welcome aboard mate!

.