Page 1 of 1
Waxing Boat By Hand
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:13 pm
by andymoler58
Is this recommended on a 220S or is it too much labor and just better to use a buffering machine?
Also, what kind of pads are recommended to buff and wax
Re: Waxing Boat By Hand
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:01 am
by rabiddawg
I wax by hand. Buff and polish with machine. In my world they are two different processes.
Buff and polish followed by wax if you want.
I’d stay with foam pads especially if using them for wax. Wool pads cut better and build more heat also messy with the fuzz when new.
Re: Waxing Boat By Hand
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:37 pm
by Big Block Power
I love Adam's H2O and it's a easy on easy off by hand. Just follow the directions. Bio kleen makes a real nice polish also. Easy on easy off.
Re: Waxing Boat By Hand
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:24 pm
by ajcampen
I bought an Adam’s buffer and pads....I use it for everything. We have an expert on the forum from 3M....maybe he will advise
Re: Waxing Boat By Hand
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:37 am
by sailor55330
Buff by machine, wax by hand.