Page 1 of 1
CS23 trim tab location
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:33 am
by Rodbass
Hi,
New to forum, I have a CS23 that I am getting ready to install trim tabs, does anyone have factory installed pics, curious of location.
Re: CS23 trim tab location
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:14 am
by AsLan7
.
Hey RB. Welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!
You don't see the trim tabs on the 23 footers too often. Hopefully someone here may have a pic. If you install them they will mount on the transom about an inch or so before the inset starts.
Any pictures of your CS23?
Again, welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: CS23 trim tab location
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:49 pm
by Rodbass
Thanks for the welcome, pic of the boat in the showroom and on the water, I want tabs mainly because everyone sits on port side because of the layout.
Re: CS23 trim tab location
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:38 pm
by dustinm
Sweet boat. I hope we dont have your same problem. soooo please document with pics here!! thanks
Re: CS23 trim tab location
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:06 pm
by Rodbass
Will do, it still rides nice even with full load on the port side seating, but all the claims say even better with tabs. I'm pretty handy and bonus is cs23s come pre wired for every option so no wires to run.
Re: CS23 trim tab location
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:44 pm
by Big Block Power
I don't think I ever saw or heard of tabs on a cs or a r3 come to think about it. And any side entry boat will have that issue. Just saying.
Re: CS23 trim tab location
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:05 am
by XLI
Interesting. I have a CS22 and never noticed an issue. However my wife does like to sit on the seat behind the driver if we have a full boat to make sure she can get into the cooler and it keeps her in the middle of the conversations. Otherwise I think the solution is obvious. Gain weight!