Page 1 of 1

Cobalt 230

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:50 am
by Big Block Power
I'm kind of looking for a Cobalt 230 with a newer style easy fold down tower. I think they started to make this model in 2009. It comes with the same style stainless tower as mine and that's not what I want. They also have the newer style.
Yes prefer BB in it. Lowest I would get is a 320hp.
Price well in the $40s with a trailer. I don't care where it is I'll go get it.
Must be in great shape. If it's not as good as mine why bother. Just saying.
Only reason I'm looking is because of my tower. It's heavy and I'm getting older. Lol
It goes on the garage and I want something easier to put up and down. Yes I would even trade if you were interested.

Re: Cobalt 230

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:48 am
by AsLan7
.
Yes letโ€™s find you a big block 230 model bbp! Your garage will also thank you. :D

Re: Cobalt 230

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:51 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:48 am .
Yes letโ€™s find you a big block 230 model bbp! Your garage will also thank you. :D

One like this will work just fine. Lol


Re: Cobalt 230

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:29 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:51 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:48 am .
Yes letโ€™s find you a big block 230 model bbp! Your garage will also thank you. :D

One like this will work just fine. Lol

.
Man that baby gets to 60 quickly. Thatโ€™s all you brutha. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

.

Re: Cobalt 230

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:52 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:29 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:51 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:48 am .
Yes letโ€™s find you a big block 230 model bbp! Your garage will also thank you. :D

One like this will work just fine. Lol

.
Man that baby gets to 60 quickly. Thatโ€™s all you brutha. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

.
I know I watched the tach and it went straight to 5000 rpms! Pretty impressive.