Page 1 of 1

2001 226 Bow Front Cushion Removal/Replacement

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:43 am
by Robin226
Any help on how to remove bow front cushion in my 2001 226?

Re: 2001 226 Bow Front Cushion Removal/Replacement

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:03 am
by AsLan7
.
Hey Robin226. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum.

Any pics of what you are trying to remove. It may help others too.

On our 262 we just lifted it up. ;)

Again welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: 2001 226 Bow Front Cushion Removal/Replacement

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:34 am
by Robin226
Hello Admiral! Great to be here. Thank you.

Photos of cushion. I was hoping it was as simple as a tiny lift off the 2 circular indents and then sliding, but it’s not working out for me.

Image

Image

Image

Re: 2001 226 Bow Front Cushion Removal/Replacement

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:04 pm
by Big Block Power
Just to let you know there is almost a complete interior on ebay for a 226

Re: 2001 226 Bow Front Cushion Removal/Replacement

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:11 pm
by Robin226
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:04 pm Just to let you know there is almost a complete interior on ebay for a 226
I searched for a while this morning and only saw the engine cover. Do you have a link?

Re: 2001 226 Bow Front Cushion Removal/Replacement

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:05 pm
by Big Block Power
Robin226 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:11 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:04 pm Just to let you know there is almost a complete interior on ebay for a 226
I searched for a while this morning and only saw the engine cover. Do you have a link?
I'll look. I just search cobalt boats accessories